Patrol -84 Service Manual

Hello, I just bought -84 Patrol (3.3 Turbo, 5 speed). I've tried to find service manual and/or wiring diagrams. No results yet.

If you have them or you know a place (on the net) where I could find them, let me know, Please.

-amppa

P.S. If you contact me via email remove _POISTA_ f rom the address

Reply to
Rautiainen

I'll e-mail you as I have it. If you don't get an e-mail today (10/14/04), e-mail me.

Reply to
sealinc