AC Problem-1990ZX Z32

I just got this baby 2 weeks ago, everything was running fine till today. The A/C just stopped blowing cold. It was CHILLIN till just a few hours ago.. :-( The main blower is OK, all vents work fine. I checked the fuses under the dash and all are ok. The Compressor comes on, but I noticed the electric fan in front of the radiator does not come on. I'm not sure if it was working or not prior to this. I'm assuming it kicks in when the temp. rises, or as soon as the AC is turned on.

90, Auto. NA. I live in South Florida's HEAT&HUMIDITY.. HELP! :) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank in advance Dave
Reply to
dave

Had the same problem with my 90' model a couple of years ago Dave. There was a line leaking that allowed it to lose refrigerant. Once this line was replaced you could mistake the cockpit for a meat locker. Even a hot, humid day in Florida!

S.T.

Reply to
S.T.

Thanks S.T.! Here's the funny part, I woke up the next day and the AC is working just fine! Go figure! I spent that night worried about where to take her for fixing, and how much it would cost me! at least now I know it is not a leak, or perhaps nothing major ( I hope......!) it has to be an intermittent problem somewhere.....Thanks again!

Reply to
dave