This weeks WRX victim

Arrived at work today to see a 07 WRX with the right front wheel bent in at the bottom, back tho the rear of the wheel well and toed in. the rt rear tire isn't as bad. The thing is, he has had the car only 2 weeks at most. Initially, we will put rt ft and rear struts, ft lower control arm, sway bar and rt tie rod. see if this corrects up the wheel to specs, if not a engine cradle will be next. Wow, 2 weeks. Steve

Reply to
StephenH

Some people should start with these

then move to these:

And should probably stop somewhere around here:

Hachiroku

NO!, we dont need some punk trashing classic american muscle!

Reply to
John

If it's stock, with a six cylinder, it has so many emissions kludges on it it can barely get out of it's own way. I know. I had one (an '81). I don't like GM cars as a rule, but I actually kind of enjoyed driving that car, and was a little sad when my wife traded it for a Caravan, even though it kinda drove like a tank...

Reply to
Hachiroku

yeah, but your pic is of a '70, which most likely had a 350-4bbl and th350 auto trans A tank? yes, but one that gets out of its own way, nicely. And if its a 454 sign me up!

Reply to
John

I'm pretty sure that was a Monte Carlo pictured, which might not be the most collectible car of that era, but it wasn't far from much more sought after cars like the chevelle, GTO, or 442. A friend of mine had a '70 Olds 442 that would not be a good first car. The subie would be a good step on the way to driving that car. Back in the late nineties when the horsepower wars were starting it was blowing away all modern cars with its nearly stock 455. There were three of us in the car once when I thought a new vette was going to take us, but then the olds hit second, the tires hooked up, and the vette drifted back like it had deployed a parachute.

Bill

Reply to
weelliott

Oh! A Nova!