air regulator question

Is the air regulator always operating or is it primarily for cold starts? I'm referring to an 88 Turbo model.

Also - Anyone know if I have to turn in the entire digital dash if the temp part is not working or can the joe blow electrical guy down the street do this?

Reply to
Erik

If you are refering to the one on the passenger side of the engine, it's for cold warmup fast idle. The one on the drivers side is for idle control.

It has nothing to do with the display, I've never seen a problem with the display itself. It's the amplifier.

If you can't deal with this tyep of soldering repair yourself, you can send me your amplifier and I'll fix it for you.

Reply to
Steve T

Please email me and give me the addy that you would like me to send it to and tell me how much it is going to be. It seems to go in and out but mostly out.

Does the air regulator (either >

Reply to
Erik

Steve,

I got your email but somehow erased it. Can you email me again with the contact info? I remember the rest, so just email meagain with the addy.

Thanks,

Erik

Reply to
Erik