Battery Level indicator

Hi, Newby here, just purchased a 280ZX 2+2.

The warning indicator shows that I have low battery level even though I've checked the battery water and everything's ok. Where is the sending unit for this indicator.

The only other problem is that the oil pressure guage works intermittently as does the oil temperature guage. sometimes one will work and not the other and sometimes neither will work.

Thanks,

Ian Kazin, South Africa

Reply to
iankazin

The original battery had a sensor which no replacement is going to have. There is a small wire near the bettery that can be conected to the positive terminal to turn this "feature" off.

Conom problem with the gauge is a failing presure sensor. Probably is a dirty teminal on the temp part of it an the engine sensor for the temp gauge.

Reply to
Steve