Bad gauges?

I have a 1991 v6 Toyota Camry, and I've been having problems with my temperature and fuel gauges lately. The temperature gauge pretty much just stays in the cold position (although occasionally it will fluctuate between peak temperature and then just stay at cold), and my fuel gauge is just in between 3/4 and 1/2 after driving almost 200 miles. Some other dash problems that happen are that the headlights indicator will sometimes stay on (all lights work) and the "NORM" indicator on the dashboard shift indcator light will sometimes not light up. Any ideas on what may be causing this?

Joe

Reply to
Joe