Driveline Noise

Have a 06 Grand Touring 6 m/t. Question while idling with foot off the clutch there is a rattling noise from the driveline but when I depress the clutch the noise disappears. Going to the dealer next week for oil change & wondering if this is normal cause I expect service to say normal. The noise seems louder with the doors closed then open so it seems the body of the car amplifies it.

Reply to
Stephen Rabinowitz