Dual-carb intake & header for '83 280 ZX

I'm looking for a Dual-carb intake setup & header for '83 280 ZX. I'm swapping engines, & I'm *@$!#ing tired of the bs with the stock intake & header. I don't have cash at the moment, but expecting that to change at any time. I can also trade auto body & paint work if you like (30+ yrs. exp. doing show cars & custom paint). Steve, do you have anything? I'd email you directly, but it's such a pain to visit your site with all the pop-ups & etc. Actually I would also like a cam & good free-flowing exhaust system. I'm above Atlanta near Commerce (I-85). Thanks, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

SU's I'm guessing? The dual downdraft weber setup is a joke.

Hard to beat the stock injection for reliablility. Dual carbs are MUCH more of a headache.

They are gone. :-)

Hope you got some $$$, just the rockers that have to be replaced when doing a cam swap are over $350.

You'd be better off doing a turbo 280 swap.

Reply to
Steve T

Hi Steve, I emailed you 3 days ago about this but have not heard back. Does your boss read email from the website? ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

He checks it every once in a while, he's more of a phone person.

Reply to
Steve T

I don't understand why any business would put up an email address & then not check or answer their email. It's not very professional, & probably costs you business. He should take the email off of the website, & just put the phone # up. Just my 2 cents. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver