Engine removal on a '91 300 Zx

I need to take out my engine. I have just about everything removed to change the oil pan gasket, front main seal & cam seals. the problem is, there seems to be something else holding the engine in the bay. I can slide the engine forward, but it won't come out. WHat have I missed?

Thanks in advance, Z

Reply to
300 Zx

Ok this is going to sound really funny:

Reply to
Nicodemus Telrenner

yes, I finally got everything disconnected. Thank you. There was one line I missed.

300 Zx