FOR SALE

350 Z original wing. 500$ Canadian 350 Veliside "low" double wing 1000$ Canadian 350 original 18 inch 6 spoke rims. 2500$ Canadian with Tires 350 Gwalt EVO II 19 inch Rims (black) 3000$ Canadian with Tires.

I do have a few other times for sale that do not fit under Nissan. for Mercedes and Lexus. If interested please contact me.

snipped-for-privacy@Hotmail.com

Reply to
KINGLIFER

X-No-Archive:yes

Real life GTG's, chats, and just having fun! We have 16 members from Northern to Southern CA and the Bay Area.

It's free except for any events we attend. First even is Oct. 25 2003 at Sac Raceway!

Max