1985 300ZX

1985 300ZX 2+2

Where is the Diagnostic Connector? (ALDL)

C-YA, C

Reply to
CHRIS JOY

Well on a 86 300zx 2+2 you only need to read the flashing lights on the ecm, which is explained on either z31.com or in the haynes and or factory service manual.

Reply to
GamePlayer No. 1058

The '85 is the same way, I was just wanting to connect my scanner & get real-time data for each sensor. Rather than going through the drawn out process of testing each one with a multimeter as the factory manual explains.

THANK YOU for the response!

C-YA, C

Reply to
CHRIS JOY