High Idle when warm - 1500 RPM fan comes on as well. - temp gauge reads normal please help

Hello, Hi guys. First of all, good news!. I had some terrible hesitation issues last month, and after spending some quality time with my Z, I can truly say they are gone!. I took the car for a nice drive, and let me tell you.. the turbo kicked in, nice and hard!. However I have the following two issues. - not major, I hope. I had the car sit in idle for about 10 minutes to warm it up and make sure everything ok. All of sudden the fan that sits in front of the Radiator, came on and stayed on. You can definitively hear it. The temp gauge reads just below half. I took the car for a good drive and noticed the fan still remained on. The second issue my Z is having is a slight coolant leak I cannot locate. Its coming from the driver side, right below the corner of the Facia. Any one has this issue before? What could the problem be with the fan? any help is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
elcid