LOOKING FOR 928

Hey everyone I am in the market for a 928, preferably an '87 or newer; however, would consider an earlier one in good shape with decent miles on it. Cosmetics are not that important. Rust, or lack of it, is important.

5-speed IS important. Color is not too important, as long as it is not a really bad color....and there are some out there.

Please let me know if you have one for sale or if you know of where one is for sale. I live near Atlanta and would drive anyplace reasonable to look at it.

Meanwhile, I will keep searching the web and PCA material.

Thanks in advance, Joe

Reply to
Joseph Gliebe

The best source to try would be the Rennlist 928 forums - it's the most active (and knowledgeable) 928 forum in the US. Be forewarned, the manual trans is rare and in demand - you'll pay a premium for one. Great cars, though - I'd still like to get one myself, but I'm in a roadster mode these days. epbrown

-- "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car; most people will settle for the car." Chris Titus

2003 BMW 325i Black/Black, 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
Reply to
E Brown

Sigh... I'm going to have to get myself on of those, one day. The 928, for my age (34) is the first Porsche I fell in love with, actually. Remember the Bruce Willis / Cybll Shepard show _Moonlighting_?

Reply to
Dan Stephenson