Looking for an LS1 car in New Orleans

I am looking for an LS1 car in the New Orleans area, must be a 6 speed also. If you have anything you are interested in selling, let me know please. Thanks, Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

What happened to the Mustang? FinalLy saw the light?

Reply to
John King

LOL!! I got rid of the mustangs about a year and a half ago when I got my lightning. I started off looking for a mustang a while ago but decided to go with something newer. Since I am getting something newer the only thing I like are the LS1 cars. 4.6 liters do nothing for me unless its in a mach 1 and I don't want to fork out 20,000. I've always liked LS1's so I figure i may as well check them out. I test drove one yesterday and I was impressed. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Reply to
John King

Yeah, I'm still on the mustang boards a good bit. I still love mustangs, don't get me wrong. I just want something newer than a 1993 for reliablity reasons and I don't really care for any mustang newer than that unless its a mach 1, which I can't afford yet, lol. I have always been a fan of LS1's because of the power they make and the car seems to ride really well for just the little bit I drove it. I think I am sold, I just need to find the right one. I am heading up to baton rouge tomorrow to check out a '99 SS. Sounds really nice but i'll see when I get there. I will keep the board informed. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.