Re: 1999 Blazer Engine blows after just 100K - Lemon? Yes! Tell GM!!!

---------- THIS IS WHY I SADLY DO NOT BUY AMERICAN MADE CARS! SPECIALLY CHEVROLET. I GOT SCR*W*D OVER A CORSICA ONE TO MANY TIMES! IN AND OUT OF THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT. WHAT A LEMON! I HAVE A 1982 NISSAN 280ZX THAT GIVES ME LESS PROBLEMS THAN "THAT" 1990 CORSICA! SHAME ON YOU!

I read about this in a newsgroup.

---- TO:Rick Wagoner, CEO, General Motors RE: Stephen Fullum, Engine Failure on

1999 Chevrolet Blazer CLAIM: REF# 1-105321750
Reply to
dave