Re: Help save this family Please

These guys sound like they must be part of a great family.....googling for "otwebdesign.com" turns up some interesting posts. Here's a sample.

From: Sheff ( snipped-for-privacy@cartshots.com) Subject: Pussy News Group Newsgroups: alt.2600, alt.2600.414, alt.2600.aol, alt.2600.archangel, alt.2600.cardz, alt.2600.codez, alt.2600.crack, alt.2600.cracks Date: 2000/05/12

Just thought I'd let you all know that today I posted an ad for an email extractor. I requested the software or crack or both. The pussy who runs one of the 2600 news groups reported me to my ISP who of course quoted to me theur acceptable usage policy. With all the crack talk on these boards I find it odd that someone must spend so much time contacting ISP's for acts that have not even occured. In closing I would just like to tell the moderatos if they are watching, change the concept of your boards or grow-up and let the world live.

Reply to
Travis Jordan