Re: Is the 350Z going to fall into a Black Hole?

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Wow, are you way off if you believe any negative reviews!! My 350Z Enthusiast is a gorgeous beast - - by far the best car that I have ever owned. On the way home from the show room, I also though that the ride was a bit too harsh. Then I discovered that the dealer had overinflated all of the tires by 7 pounds. When I adjusted the tire pressure down to 35 PSI, it was fantastic. The ride is tight and extremely responsive - just like a sports car must be.

As far as the price goes, I understand that there will be about a $600 increase for the 2004 models (which maintain the same stock equipment as my beloved 2003).

Reply to
KG

I bought an Enthusiast last Friday. It is an automatic, and is very nice to drive. If I had ANY complaints at all, it would be that I cannot see the road horizon in my rear view mirror. Other than that, its comfortable, tight, steers like a dream, takes corners like a demon, and gets me up to freeway speed in about 5 seconds.

Quite a nice upgrade from a 1995 Sentra GXE.

:-)

Reply to
Mike Sims

If you're like me, you'll get use the view out the back. If you'll adjust your outside rear-view mirrors out a bit, it will help with the blind spots. I still turn my head to check before changing lanes anyway, though.

You can also adjust the inside rear-view mirror to compensate for your particular height. There's a ball joint up by the windshield and one where the stem connects to the mirror. Try adjusting one or both of them and you should see an improvement in rear visibility.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Jones

My rear view mirror stem (the metal) structurally failed. Do you have a pic of where this ball joint is? The dealer has ordered a new one.

Reply to
Paul Maxson

I noticed it was a little difficult to see the blind spot ... but the outside mirrors seem to do fairly well.

I need to look into that ... Thanks again.

One thing I noticed for sure ... there are not a lot of these cars on the road right now ... I feel like a million bucks!

:-)

Reply to
Mike Sims

Mark,

I was able to lower the overall height of the mirror using the ball joint right up next to the windshield, and I am now able to completely see the horizon of the road out the back.

Thanks for the tip. I probably would have never noticed that adjustment for months.

I just love newsgroups!!!!

Reply to
Mike Sims