How can you tell if an air flow meter is from a z-32?

I need a z-32 mass air flow meter that is going to go along with 370 cc/min injectors and a JWT programmed ECU in my supercharged 95 Maxima. I found a air flow meter in a junkyard here in Austin, but I don't want to just take the word of the junkyard parts guy. Is there some distinguishing feature or number on a z-32 air flow meter?

Thanks!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Manifold