Removing instrument cluster off a 240Z

My 70 240Z is a rustbucket. I was taking the interior pannels from it and realized how far gone it was. So, now I am planning on taking all useful parts I can and then look for a better car to replace it. Having its engine seized does not help much either. Anywhoo, what is the best way to remove its instrument cluster *and* the center console? By that I mean the method that will cause the least harm possible (I am trying to save what I can, not to butcher it).

Reply to
Mauricio Tavares