Where do you guys buy your parts?

Certainly not a Nissan dealership... ;-)

I'd prefer to pay a fair price for parts, not a ridiculous marked-up value. In particular, I'm looking for parts for a '91 300ZX. (I have a 2+2, my bro has a 2, both N/A if that affects any links you guys are willing to share...)

Thanks!

Reply to
Magua

That's exactly where I buy most of them.

I prefer to use quality parts, not a rediculous cheaply made copy of the real thing.

Reply to
Steve T

Have you asked the dealership if they'll meet the internet prices you found? You might be surprised that some will work with you too..

Sorry I assumed you were talking about autozone/pep boys etc.

Reply to
Steve T

I also prefer the real thing - but there's a big difference from buying a Nissan part at a Nissan dealership, and buying a Nissan part at a wholesale reseller....

Reply to
Magua

An excellent site to order Z parts from is

You'll get genuine Nissan parts but without a huge markup.

Dustin

Reply to
Me