Latest threads in Nissan Z forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Where to post 240Z owners manual
Hi all, What newsgroup would be a good place to post a 240Z owner's manual? I assume it would need to be a binary group, also what is the maximum recommended number of lines recommended if that makes...
3
3

Reading Oil pressure gauge on 90 Nissan 300ZX
How do you read the oil pressure gauge on on 90 Nissan 300zx ? what is a good reading ? what is a low reading ? what is a not so good reading, and when should you read it ? what do you readings...
5
5

nissan-z-car on aol
Anyone here a retro aol user? I've been archiving all the aol 2.5 and 3.0 areas that the new version of aol no longer promotes (forums, chat rooms, and file libraries). In the process, I found some...

High Idle when warm - 1500 RPM fan comes on as well. - temp gauge reads normal please help
Hello, Hi guys. First of all, good news!. I had some terrible hesitation issues last month, and after spending some quality time with my Z, I can truly say they are gone!. I took the car for a nice...

Wtd: Owners manual or copy of dash buttons for 90 300ZX
I am the new owner of a 1990 Nissan 300ZX, and am looking for an owners manual for this vehicle...or even a photocopy of the buttons on the dash and their functions from your manual.... Thanks..

people helping people
MAKE $250,000 IN WEEKS - 2007 AS SEEN ON OPRAH & 20/20 ***Oprah Winfrey and ABC's investigative team 20/20 also can prove it can be done*** ***Proven by various, highly- respected U.S. TV and radio...

More Testing
Sure!!!!

power windows
'82 280, sits in the garage all the time and gets driven every so often. (Not often enough) Today the power windows stopped functioning. Neither switch on the doors does anything. Is this most likely...

Consult 1
I put a new internal battery in my consult1. Now it only boots to Japanese. How can I reboot in English

1983 280zxt reverse polarity mistake
Would you please advise me in this matter. I accidentally connected the wrong terminals to the battery some years ago. I am beginng to work on the car. When ever I turn on ignition the fusible link...
4
4

1990 300zx na auto no spark
replaced crank angle sensor and power transistor still no spark any ideas?

50th Anniversary?
Since the company's 50th anniversary was in 1984, what are they celebrating this year?
2
2

1955 Dodge Red Ram 270 Hemi V-8 engine w/bellhousing FOR SALE

85 300ZX Non-Turbo - Transmission / Clutch Problem? :(
Hi Everyone, Thanks in advance for reading my post... I have an '85 300ZX non-turbo, manual transmission. It has (gulp) 192,000 miles. I rarely drive it, but when I took it out today, here's what...

over charging alternator question
car is a 1983 280 ZX, new battery, new alternator. I went to put the headlights on and the alternator goes dead. Turn them off, and its up and charging again. I put it on a meter, and its putting out...
2
2