Latest threads in Nissan Z forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

85 300ZX Non-Turbo - Low Compression in 1 cylinder
Hi, Long-time Z car lover, first time poster. I have an '85 non-turbo with 190,000 miles that I've had for about 4 years. The body is great, but the #1 cylinder has low compression. The "wet" and...

Rough running when hot, '79 280Z
This question in on behalf of an uncle who picked up this very low mileage Z a year or so ago. It has now developed rough running when hot. He has replaced the fuel pressure regulator and has a fuel...
3
3

88-300ZX - Heater Problems Brrr
Hi All My blower motor fizzled so I had it re-built, upon installation I plugged it in and it was working fine. However when I only had 1 screw in I tried it again and the fan brused up against the...

1986 Nissan 300ZX
1986 Nissan 300ZX, 5 spd, T-tops, 98,xxx miles. red outside, black inside. car is located in Oklahoma. always babied. owned by older female. unable to drive a shift anymore. has not been titled for...

Horn and Lights..
on my neighbors 1985 300z stay on, only by pulling the fuse will they stop. We had a terrific rainstorm the same day. Will wait a few days to see if it clears, but any ideas why it should happen to...

cassette conversion to CD or mp3-port? '88 300ZX
My ZX has the upgrade ultra-sound type of system, with the rather proprietary and odd-shaped front-panel cover, and steering-wheel controls etc. The cassette tape-deck died years ago. It'll still run...

speakers replacement on my '88 300ZX?
Hi-- I'm not even sure where to start as far as accessing or removing the rear speakers on my ZX. I peeled off the ones on the doors, apparently just basically glued on around the edges for the most...

300ZX ECU upgrade component-boards?
Anyone tried one of these ECU upgrade boards ie Jim Wolfe or Motorsport models? They claim to boost power and fuel efficiency, maybe help on fuel economy but I was wondering if anyone has actually had...

1986 Z300 electrical problem
1986 Nissan 300 - 96,xxxx miles, 5 spd. brand new fully charged battery would go dead in about 1.5 days. - with car parked, engine off, doors closed, key Not in ignition, - parked status-, I put amp...
1
1

PICS: BEHOLD the 2009 Nissan 350Z
The Nissan 350Z, is heading for a serious overhaul in 2009. Up unti now, we’ve only seen test mules based in the current Z that don’ reveal much anyway. But as usual, Japanese car magazines gather...
1
1

Brake rotors
I will be replacing my brake rotors on my 1990 300ZX pretty soon. Does anyone have any specific recommendations? I will be using the plain standard rotors (without holes or slots). I've tried drilled...
1
1

Njection.com Is Open | Win an Xbox 360 Elite Package
Help Spread The Word. Is Open. When you are getting started with a website, you have to have a lure. Well.. for an automotive site mine is a Xbox 360 Elite Sweepstakes. Everyone who participates on...

1984 300zx anniversary turbo-please help!!!
It has recently had a problem. It has a low idle and is sluggish with acceleration. Any ideas will be helpful!
1
1

What makes an old car a Classic car ?
Is a 1988 Nissan 300 ZX a classic car just because its 20 years old?
2
2

1988 Nissan 300 ZX for sale
http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/car/407674400.html