Latest threads in Nissan Z forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1978 Nissan 280Z Fuel Tank
hey do anyone know where i can get an aftermarket fuel tank for a 1978 280 Z.   NewsLeecher - The Complete Usenet Package

1984 Nissan 300ZX headlight problem
Can anyone out there give me a clue. My Z has an unusual problem. If I turn on the headlights they come up and go on. The problem is when I turn them off. The lamps go out but the headlight motor...
1
1

Oil leak through the VTC gears on a 1990 300ZX
I've read the that the VTC gears can cause a high rate of oil usage. I may have that problem with my car. But shouldn't there be a oil a oil drip onto the ground?

Rust in 1990 300zx
I'm interested in buying a 1990 300zx. I'll be going to check it out tomorrow. Where is the places to check for rust on these cars? Thanks for your help. Cheers.
1
1

1985 300zx non-turbo elec. trouble
battery is charged, alt. is charging, after replacing it 3 times since last nov, now, it will start and run just fine, when out of the blue, NO ELECTRICAL AT ALL! nothing, turn the key, nothing, open...

1985 300zx turbo clutch issues
I have a 1985 Nissan 300zx turbo. I am having prodblems with the clutch "returning" or "popping back up". When pressed to the ground, it stays until i either push it back up, or pump it with my foot....

2003 350Z
Hi noobie here, kinda... I am considering buying a 2003 350Z with 51K miles. The car has some minor underbody scrapes on the paint, it is pearl white. I am driving it until Monday to see what I...
3
3

R34 for Sale - UK
R34 for Sale UK click below.

1978 Nissan USA promo belt buckle..Legit?? (E-bay)
item # 160100728168 Gift to auto journalists at the unveiling of the 280ZX, #51 of 280. Anyone ever seen anything like this before?? eBay Mobile

Pull 1994 Z-32 Rotors
How do I release the rotors on a 1994 Z-32 ? I see the 2 bolts to remove the caliper, but I do not see how the rotor is held on. Just wondering if this is a free floating rotor or if I'm missing...

Road Chatter
E N D L E S S R O A D Road Chatter XLVII """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" IN THIS ISSUE: * Car Trivia Questions * Giovanni Cases * Give Away * Formula 1 * Bits and Pieces * Car Trivia Answers, 15%...

Door panel for 1987 300ZX
I am trying to locate a tan driver's side door panel for my 1987 300ZX. Anybody have one for sale or know where I can get one? Any other options? Thanks

280ZX body kits? V8 install kits for the ZX?
It's pretty easy to find aftermarket parts for the 240-280z, but the 280ZX seem to be a bit less popular. Any ideas? Also, I've done some searching for V8 swap kits for the 280ZX, and haven't had a...
1
1

1980 Nissan 280zx trouble
My husband and I have just bought a 1980 Nissan 280zx. We are having a really hard time figuring out what is wrong with it. The car had new spark plugs, wires, belts, and new injectors when purchased....