01 Pathfinder Micro-Filter

Has anyone changed one of thes out yourself? My service tech. said that you could easily trip the passenger side airbag switch ($900 error) if you did not know what you are doing. I have a hard time paying them $60 for an air filter if I can do it myself for $30.

Reply to
Phil Philipp

Its easy. The directions come in the box with the filters (if you get them from Nissan). Your mechanic is just trying to pay for his Christmas presents.

Reply to
E. Meyer

If it's anything like me Frontier I agree. Easy 2 minutes change.

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us