04 Nissan Sentra PCV

Greetings, So i've been to numerous auto shops (o' reillys, autozone, car quest etc.) and none of the shops has the pcv valve for the 04 nissan sentra 1.8. My sister and my girlfriend have an 02 sentra 1.8 and the pcv valves look similar in shape to the 04. Many people at the auto shops say that the 02 pcv valve fits the 04 yet the dealer doesnt really know but they say it shows up as 2 different part numbers. Ideas? Thanks Phillip

Reply to
asdfa

There may be different tension springs inside those valves... or some other subtle difference. Why not get the right one at the dealer?

Telstar Electronics