Car buying agencies

Hi folks
I've got my Honda Integra up for sale in magazines and web sites, don't worry I'm not goin to try and get a free ad on this group! I do
have a big gripe though. I keep getting phone calls from these agencies who say they have buyers lined up to buy my car but before they give you their details you have to pay them a fee first, usually about £90! Despite my polite replies of no thank you I'm not interested, they still persist on calling almost daily. Getting to the point of phone rage now! I just had a guy on saying he was the director of the agency and that he owns a £108,000 car and that I have made a big mistake by advertising the car the way I have. He said no one reads the car magazines or web sites anymore and that his way is the way that everyone will be using to buy cars! I was apparently living in the past! He offered me £1000 more that what I have the car advertised at and said I have under priced it. Rubbish! Oh he also said he has a Judge as one of his customers who is using them to find him a Jensen interceptor!?! What difference does that make to me, true or not!
The guy was extremely forward and getting to the point of being aggressive on the phone. I ended up having to say "look I have said no twice already..." and he hung up.
Has anyone actually used these agencies before either to buy or sell your car? Most say they are all a scam and that once they have your £90 or whatever you won't hear from them again. I'm not going to use them, not after that phone call but interested to hear other peoples experiences with them.
Add pictures here
✖