180 sx

anyone no anything about or owned a nissan 180 sx turbo

Reply to
steve

What do you want to know?

Reply to
Pronto Breakneck

Any websearch engine will get you the information you require. I came across these in a matter of a few minutes.

?mk=Nissan&md0SX
what type of information were you looking for? and for what particular modelyear? Posting a little bit more information about what you are interested in would greatly help. ID

steve wrote:

Reply to
REMOVETHISidlafie

Not if you reside in the U.S. the 180 front was used, as you may know, on the 240sx. Yet only European, Ausi, NZ, Africa and Japan had the 180sx. Basically the SAME as the 240sx, with exception to engine CA18DE and DET

Reply to
qq

RS13 and RPS13 Possibly the best car Nissan ever made [1]. Japanese production run was 10 years with the same body shell. Which says something given typical 5 and current 3 year product cycles.

[1] 2+3 kids at a push - teenagers will do anything not to walk! Can get a complete bicycle (don't have to take front wheel out) or a 6'x2'6" glass shower door in the back. Goes quite well enough even with CA18DET. Classic good looks of a fastback sports coupe, sleek and low.

Peter Hill

The 180sx is similar enough to the USDM 240sx that a 240 owner could answer almost any question about a 180.

There are even (quite) a few people with CA18DET conversions, or are at least familiar with the engine, if he has a question about that.

As was the 180 rear. I don't follow the distinction that you're making.

A JDM 180sx has the exact same coachwork as a USDM 240SX S13 hatch. The only major difference is the drivetrain (and, I suppose, the RHD/LHD thing).

Don't forget the LSD.

Reply to
Pronto Breakneck