1981 Nissan Patrol...shocks, steering stuff

I recently spent a few hours inthe desert and must have really bashed up a few things - easy to do with an old car. But my shocks - which are not original parts appear to be worn, the car feels l ike it crashes over bumps and holes...sound worn? And my steering feels loose, could this be a result of the worn shocks? Also the bars underneath in the front feel loose...? The rubbers that are at teh joints don't keep anything firm...suggestions or face-slappings welcome.

Reply to
cairocoach

You probably need new bushings all around. The car is what? 25 years old? Rubber doesn't last forever...

Could need ball joints etc too.. Take it to a suspension shop and have 'em look it over.

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego