1986 200SX Fuel Leak

Can someone tell me how to remove the short section of fuel hose that goes from the injector rail to the injector? It is about 1.5 inches long, slips over an extension on the rail and is secured there with a clamp.

But the other end of this hose is where I have a problem. It sits in what looks like a metal cup protruding from the injector; I am not familiar with this type of connection and do not want to start pulling on it without any knowledge of it. The hose is leaking at this end.

Also, can fuel hose from any auto parts store be used to replace it?

Reply to
bill

Just cut/dig the hose with a pointed exacto blade, it's a barbed metal pipe and the cup just holds the hose at the end. But unfortunatly for you, I highly doubt that this hose conection is the leak, it's much more likely the metal pipe to the plastic leaking i.e. a bad injector.

No, it needs to be high pressure EFI hose. The cheap stuff they sell at the parts store is for low pressure carb cars, even though the idiots there will claim it's good for EFI as well. You can tell the good stuff as it's not as soft and flexable.

Reply to
Steve T

i miss my 200sx.... :(

Reply to