1993 Nissan Quest Transmission Replacement

Where could I find out what year models of Nissan Quest (or Mercury Villager) transmissions would be able to replace my 1993 Nissan Quest automatic transmission?

Reply to
O.B.

I think 1993 through 1998 is the same, they all have the 3.0 V-6 engine. You may want to call some of the trans shop for a quote. Also post your question at villagerquest egroup, good bunch of knowledgeable folks there.

jjjsan