1995 Pickup Upper ball joints--repair

Ok i have my chilton manual.. I starting to think i can do this.. My 1995 nissan pickup 2wd 4cyl.. needs both sides upper ball joints replaced.. Im being told i should also replace the lower ones at the same time..

Should i attempt this? I would say from 1-10 on the mechanic scale im a 7.. a 10 being a certified pro mechanic..

I can rent the tool to remove the ball joint... Not sure if truck needs to be on a lift.. or if jack stands will work..

thanks j

Reply to
BIG TEX Collectibles

GO for it. As long as you can rent or borrow a joint press it's no big deal. Jack stands are fine.

Reply to
Jim