1997 Nissan Quest: Problem changing small radiator hose!!

Hello,

I have a 1997 Nissan Quest.... there is a small radiator hose about 4 inches long, located near where the main upper radiator hose and cross-over radiator hose are connected....It is located right under the manifold (where the spark plugs are) ....I got the old hose off, but getting the new one on must need to trick or tool... there just is no room to get your hands under the manifold... if you slide the one end on, then the other end doesn't have enought room to slide on....!?!?!?!?

Please, any and all help is appreciated...

Thank, Keith

Reply to
keith edward