Nissan Vanette radiator problem

Hello

I have a Nissan C22 vanette with diesel engine LD20 from 94.

The car is over-heating when it is driven over 60 mph (90 kmh) but everything is ok below or when the car is idling. After checking, I found the "grills" of the radiator are corroded. I guess I will have to replace it. I can't find any technical documentation in Europe for this car. Is there anyone that can tell me how to repair or replace ? more precisely, I would like to know how to have access to it ; from under the car, from the front or from inside ? My other question is : are there lots of radiator trouble with this model.

Thks

Reply to
ottokar