1998 Nissan Quest KeyLess Entry

I am having serouis issues with the locking system on my van. In the past the doors would lock while driving, in park, and even turned off. It was a problem we never had looked at. But now the keyless entry system has also stop working and it is also hard to open the door via the key. Is there a fuses or something I can check before sending it to the money pit. Any help is good (free) help.

Reply to
VanMan