1999 Altima Squeaking hood

The hood on my Altima squeaks when I drive over a bump or if a strong gust of wind hits the front of the car when driving. When parked if I lift up on the hood it will move upward about 1/4 of an inch and make the squeaking noise. I took it into the dealer and they lubricated something or other. They said there was nothing else they could do. Worked for about a week, now the hood is starting to squeak again. Car is going to dealer again next week. Anyone ever have this problem and able to cure it.

Reply to
Darrell