Camry 92 hood won't pop

I wanted to get under the hood today. When I pulled the latch inside the car to pop the hood, the inside latch did not have any resistance as if the hood was already popped. When I tried to raise the hood, it appeared to still be locked. How can I release the hood? The last time I was under the hood was about 4 months ago.

Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
JoeD

Did you try actualy pulling the hood sometimes it sticks to the rubber bumper.

Reply to
m Ransley

Hi,

Yes and very firmly. It seems to move about 1/4 >Did you try actualy pulling the hood sometimes it sticks to the rubber >bumper.

Reply to
JoeD

If it moves 1/4 it is unlocked, wait till it thaws, run the car

Reply to
m Ransley

Reply to
JoeD