2000 Quest - Changing Right Brake Light

How the heck do you get inside the housing to change a burned out bulb?? I see the two screws on the left side of the light fixture, but there seems to be another bolt or something holding it together?!??!

Reply to
Rowdy J

Never mind, figured it out.

Reply to
Rowdy J

I have the same question! How did you resolve it. It seems like it must just take the right pressure, but I don't want to break it...

Thank you!

Reply to
monte