Swapping seats.

I have a single cab, 1998 Frontier. Single bench seat. I would like to swap seats and put in buckets. It *appears* that it may work without any jury rigging. The buckets I am looking at come from a 1994 Nissan truck, king cab. The floor pan looks the same, I have not actually taken one from the other and swapped them yet. Perry Thanks.

Reply to
Perry Templeton