2001 nissan frontier!! talk to me!

Im looking at buying a 2001 Nissan Frontier with 99k miles for $8950.

Anybody have any dealings with this kind of truck? Any kind of problems I should be on the look out for? Any advice??

Reply to
Cat

Seems high to me,may not be but I wouldn't pay 9K for a 7 year old truck with 100K on it.If it was a 2004 yes,milage wise.I just bought a 90 with

109K that is physically (body,frame) mint.Found electrical problem with gauges that didn't show up checking it out.

12 MILLION PEOPLE CAN'T BE WRONG

BIG" L"

Reply to
CBXXX