[Nissan Almera 1.5] Exchanging rear light.

Hello

I have recently bought Nissan Almera

I would like to know if it is hard to chnage rear light at this car. please i need help with that :/

Writing to this forum I would also like to ask a few additional quastions ...

I found a leak at the boot ... water is flooding my boot :/ I have bought this car and have not noticed that. I found that at the place where screws hold the light, one of them is missing. There is only a hole. This is place where water comes from. Just for temporary case, i want to seal this little hole but i would like to make sure nothing could happen, what do you think? I am not sure whether those screws are part of some kind of rubber or just the light.

... and the last one this car "eats" 9 liters per 100 kms (which is i believe 3.18 gal / 100 mi). Do you think it's all right?

Best regards.

Reply to
Zebbik