2001 Pathfinder - was 350z burning oil

My news server has lousy retention. By the time I saw your replies, they were gone for me.

My email addy is not munged. I'm curious about this particular vehicle as it's the newest one I've ever owned (even though I won't own it until I've paid for it. )

At any rate, just requesting a repost or an email.

-- TFM®

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate... ;-)

Reply to
TFM®

Chuck Tribolet