headlights

Headlights will not come on when switch is turned on.The only thing that comes on are the park lights.There are no blown fuses or burnt out bulbs.Could it be in the switch?

Reply to
machelle_sanch

which relay

Reply to
machelle_sanch

Errrmm......that would be the headlight relay switch. Most likely in the fuse block under the hood, but not sure as I don't own one.

-- TFM®

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate... ;-)

Reply to
TFM®