2005 Frontier SE

Hello, I am looking for the trailer towing relay or at least the connector for the relay so I can access the circuit for some daytime running lights. I do not have the factory trailer towing package but I am hoping that the connector is there. Just for FYI, I don't have factory foglights but the factory foglight relay is still there.

Reply to
Derf McKensy