90 300ZX CLUTCH HYDRAULIC PROBLEM

OPERATING CYL. FAILURE LEAKED ALL FLUID OUT...REPLACED BOTH M/CYL AND OPERATING CYL'S AND NOW I CANNOT GET ANY PEDAL WHEN BLEEDING...REINSTALLED OLD M/CYL AND TRIED TO BLEED SYSTEM AND STILL CANNOT GET ANY PEDAL(PEDAL HAS NO RESISTANCE AND STAYS ON FLOOR)...IS THERE A FLUID DAMPNER ON THIS VEHICLE...THIS IS A PERPLEXING PROBLEM...THANKS

Reply to
pate26

There is a large metal pipe with a bleeder up near the passegers front headlamp. Bleed the slave, then have someone pump up the pedal with their hand and open/close the "large tube" bleeder very quickly. I'm talking about a split second. If you open/wait/close it will never bleed. Repeat this procedure, watching the fluid level and it should start working.

Reply to
Steve T