'94 Sentra electrical questions

My '94 Sentra runs good and everything works except the cruise control. At the time it stopped working the lighted green on the left side of the dash would not light up (green) any longer. Is replacing this switch a likely way to repair the cruise control and if so, how is this switch removed.

2nd question is the lighted switch which shows the A/C status (green light is on, when A/C is on) dosen't work, but the switch itself is controlling the A/C. Is the light replaceable and if so how is it replaced and what size bulb is it?

Mark

Ps the car has 260K + on it but I use it every day for a work car.

Reply to
Mark Fields