'93 Sentra - No Heat/AC Blower, no rear defogger

1993 Sentra XE 2-door

My heat and A/C fan hasn't worked on high for years. I understand that there are two relays near the blower motor; one that affects high and the other effecting the other speeds. Also, I see in my fuse panel two fuses for the blower and two other fuses for the rear window defogger. All fuses look good.

The blower stopped working a couple weeks ago and I guessed that the blower motor is dead, but I just realized I've also lost the rear defogger, so now I'm thinking it might be relays.

What say ye? Thanks.

Reply to
Mister Mustard

i don't know about a 1993 but in my 2001 truck it's a single relay and it's on the passenger side under the glove box . the cost is about $25.00 at the dealer and it's no big deal to replace . dick

Reply to
D.

Thanks, but I'm wondering if that replay also affects the rear defogger. There is no return on elec. parts and it might be the blower motor or something else.

Reply to
Mister Mustard