'95 nissan quest fuel filter

I have a '95 quest and was wondering if anyone knows where the fuel filter is located at on this van? Its been driving very slugish and idle's badly so I figure I try to replace the fuel filter.

-- Message posted using

information at

caliaccord

Probably time for a full tuneup, at least as a start.

The fuel filter is on the driver's side, close to the firewall. Be sure to release the fuel pressure before removing the hoses.

Reply to
still just me