95 Sentra manual transmission

My 95 Sentra has about 155,000 miles and 5th gear synchronizer has gone out. Is this a common problem and what is recommended solution? Rebuild vs replace with used tranny? Any suggestions appreciated.

Reply to
rps

does the 5th gear pop-out? try this link:

a fairly comm> My 95 Sentra has about 155,000 miles and 5th gear synchronizer has gone out.

Reply to
Thomas McMechan