96 Quest Rear and Front Wipers

My rear wiper stopped working. When I turn it on it jerks slightly, like its trying to engage but never engages. Do I need a new motor?

The passenger side front windshield washer nozzle does not spray, while trying to clean it, the nozzle came off an now I can't put it back on without having to remove the entire front cowl assembly to reclip it? I did notice that the nozzle is clear, I can blow air thru its tiny opening.

Suggestions anyone?

Reply to
Danny

Probably a bad motor or internal switches in the motor that control the cycle. If you need one, email me, I have working one for sale cheap from a '93/'95 that I pulled from mine. We'd need to check part #'s to make sure it would fit.

Yeah, get used to it! Those of us who live in snow country have replaced those standing snap-offs many a time. It's easy to remove the cowl - just remove the wipers, take out the trim screws, turn the round headed fasteners 90 degrees. The cowl comes out. Repair (or usually replace) the nozzle. Reassemble.

Reply to
still just me