a bit childish but...pinstriping?

First, I love my new Altima. Its the 3.5 v6, loaded, and drives great.

The only downside is that it seems like every third car on the road is also an Altima. I would just like mine to stand out a little bit.

It's a leased vehicle so I can't go crazy with mods and I am not at all handy so what ever I do, it should be fairly conservative in terms of look and dollars.

I am adding a bit of tint to the windows and am thinking about some pinstripes. I never really paid attention to pinstripes on any cars before but during the last few days, I have noticed an obvious pattern in terms of how and where they are applied. Based on this, it seems like the 2004 / 2005 Altima may not be a very good candidate for pinstriping. Anyone have any experience with this or have any photos?

Thanks much.

Gil

Reply to
Gil Paul